Friday 8 May 2015

The Tribe


I'm in a real life chicken and egg situation. 

I want to get started with my Tribe idea (see here to catch up) but I keep oscillating between thinking I need the Tribe first and then thinking I need the businesses first.* 

In my head I can picture both perfectly. The Tribe are made up of switched-on, stylish, ethically conscious women who, although they value buying local/organic/fair-trade, also hate the smell of hemp and would never own a dream catcher. 

The businesses who I know are out there that I want to involve are principled, value quality, and have a strong tie to the local area. 

So the conclusion I think I'm coming to is that my Facebook page (here) is the best place to scope a bit of a guesstimate of support. 

If you know anyone who you think fits either of the bills above, please share this with them. To be a receiver they need to be based in Blaxland, Glenbrook or Mt Riverview for my hand-delivery idea to work out. 

*The other thing I can't stop thinking about is the beautiful brown paper packaging I would use for the parcels but we'll leave that for another time. Ok, FINE, IF YOU INSIST, this is one idea I love the simplicity of: 



No comments:

Post a Comment