Friday 24 April 2015

The Tribe


I had every intention this week of getting a Facebook page up and running so that I could get an idea of how many people might like to be involved in the Tribe idea. All I needed was a font for a logo. Oh, 1001fonts.com, how I wish I could take you at your word. But you have 1364 fonts just under the 'handwritten' category and I have seen EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM. And now I a) can't choose a bloody font, and b) have seen the word 'tribe' so many times that I'm convinced it's spelt wrong.

I'll be back when I stop seeing the letters t-r-i-b-e swimming in front of my eyes.*

*If someone out there could just choose for me that would be great. Then when you choose one and I don't agree it will strike one off the list. Don't take offence, I'm just bad at taking creative advice.  

No comments:

Post a Comment