Wednesday 15 April 2015

Wardrobe Daydreams


I'm not a big fan of retail clothing stores. There're a lot of reasons why, and I'm not going to get preachy on you right now. Normally though, when I try to buy something organic and ethically made it's either ludicrously priced or looks like it would be more at home on the Rainbow Warrior than in my wardrobe. 

And I am the type of person who dreams of having the 'perfect essentials' nailed down. So I've done a bit of stealth work and so far, this Australian site is one of the best I've come across*: Betty Browne. Prices aren't dissimilar to Country Road or Witchery and yet it's all organic and Australian-made. Nuff said. You're welcome.

Relaxed Crew | Marle Grey
* Because most of the cuts are a relaxed fit, I'd recommend buying your 'on a good day' size.

No comments:

Post a Comment